A tactile collection, this elegant textured stationery features a sepia tone drawing of Italy (on the portfolio) with turn of the century ladies and gentlemen strolling through the scene. A coat of arms emblazoned as a center piece.
- The paper and envelopes are hand edged to give it that "Old World" appeal.
- The portfolio contains 5 cards and 5 envelopes.
- High content of cotton fibers.
- Size: card 6.69"x4.61" (17x11.7 cm); envelope 7.09"x4.72" (18x12 cm).
- Paper weight: card 300 gsm (approx. 200 lbs.), envelope 150 gsm (approx. 101 lbs.).
- Neutral off-white shade.
- Suitable for calligraphy and handwriting with any instrument.
- Suitable for all types of printing: embossing, offset printing, letterpress and hot foil stamping.
- Made in Italy.